Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection

The biggest thing i learned was that you can see patterns every were you go. Also I like that we went hiking a lot and visit parts of Oakland i didn't know about. I also love the great view we saw when we went to Leona gorge. Also I enjoy the optical illusions. There was one that i really like the one in the dolphins i love it. also another one was one with a couple and the whole picture made a baby . I kinda struggle with some people in this class, because i don't know them or i don't get along with them. Also because at some point in the hikes it will get really boring or in the class. I think that i would of had a great time if i knew everyone more, but since i don't know them like that i didn't talk to them. My favorite game was the last one we play today. we had to find like pairs of 3 but it had to be all the same or all different. My favorite trip was the when we were suppose to go to the art building and when we took the ferry boat. My favorite hike was when we went to diamond park because we went to 2 parts and i enjoy it kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment